Dreading Valentine’s Day? As the big day for lovers approaches, many who are unattached wish they could avoid it altogether. If you’re single, take “heart”- there’s cause to celebrate your solo status! Here are ten advantages to spending the day alone:
- You can count the cash you didn’t spend and arrange it nicely in your wallet.
- No pressure to find the perfect gift, and no pretending that you received one.
- You can take one bite out of every chocolate and put them back in the box.
- Both sides of the bed are yours.
- Hair removal is unnecessary.
- No tight clothes, special underwear, or wondering if your butt looks big in your sweats.
- Manners are optional: you can hog the take-out and no one judges.
- Your cat thinks your relationship is just fine.
- If you do decide to go out and you meet someone, it’s a safe bet they’re single.
- You can spend the evening with a really great listener- you!
There are currently no comments
All Comments will be approved before being displayed.
Personal Development (54)
Spiritual Growth (9)
Guest Bloggers (19)
Radio Show (35)
Giggling Buddha (11)