For a giggle, run your cursor over my pictures!
It’s that time of year again, and about 77 million of us are just starting our holiday shopping. Maybe we like the pressure of a deadline, maybe it just feels festive to us. It’s easy to feel frazzled and guilty, but just consider it your own, special Christmas tradition! Take a moment to breathe, sip some nice hot cocoa, and enjoy these great reasons to put off shopping until the last minute:
- You don’t have time to misplace the presents after hiding them months ago.
- No need to agonize about different styles or models. They’ll get whatever’s left!
- You have an excuse to leave the house while your early-bird spouse cleans for company.
- Easy, one-stop shopping with good parking: the grocery store carries gift cards for everyone on your list, plus the cat food you needed to pick up.
- You don’t have to rub shoulders with those smug early-bird shoppers.
- Who doesn’t love cash and cologne?
- You can donate to a charity in a friend’s name, online and last minute, and you appear altruistic- not desperate.
- You spend twice as much money out of guilt, so your loved ones really score!
- You can wrap up stuff lying around your house you never wanted- like fruitcake.
- If you wait long enough, you’re really shopping early for next Christmas!
There are currently no comments
All Comments will be approved before being displayed.
Personal Development (65)
Spiritual Growth (14)
Guest Bloggers (21)
Radio Show (39)
Giggling Buddha (11)
Q&A Relationships (4)